All comments may be directed to http://petersantilli.com/chat, or speak to Pete directly by calling during the live show at 218-862-9829 Mon-Sat 11am PST
Friday April 26, 2013
5 Explosive Things Buried In The News By The Boston Bombing
1) Fukushima is spewing 710 billion bequerels of radiation into the atmosphere
2) Senator Lautenberg submitted legislation regulating the sale of black powder
3) U.S. is about to commit troops to a war in Syria, and has also given Israel the okay to act unilaterally against Iran
4) CISPA legislation was passed in the House and defeated in the Senate, but will undoubtedly make a comeback even worse than the bill which was defeated.
5) The STOCK ACT F716 allows politicians to make inside trades on Wall Street
Special Guest: Patrick Henningsen … Patrick and Pete Santilli’s week in review
The Bunker News-Break with Patrick Henningsen
Patrick and Pete review the news of the week
Patrick Henningsen is a Geo-Political Analyst, Investigative Journalist, and Human Rights Activist Patrick Henningsen, brings hardcore international headlines and commentary to The Pete Santilli Show. Un-compromised reporting, every single day.