Corrupt Judge Peter Thompson Rules Elections with Broken Machines in 60% of Precincts and No Chain of Custody for Ballots Are Free, Fair and Certifiable3 min read
December 26, 2022 at 05:35AM Judge Peter Thompson Rules Elections with Broken Machines in 60% of Precincts and No Chain of Custody for Ballots Are Free, Fair and Certifiable
Phoenix, Arizona – Kari Lake has filed a lawsuit against her opponent Katie Hobbs, Maricopa County Recorder Stephen Richer, Maricopa County board of Supervisors members Bill Gates, Clint Hickman, Jack Sellers, Thomas Galvin and Steve Gallardo and Maricopa County Elections Director Scott Jarret for their roles in the most botched and embarrassing Election Day in the history of Arizona.
Kari Lake said “This lawsuit puts an end to any doubt that our elections, especially in Maricopa County, are rigged and massive reforms are needed if the public is ever to trust the results again.” Lake continued, “Our sacred vote was trampled on. Every Arizonan should be furious, regardless of Party. Despite the desperate lies by the Fake News, my team has filed one of the strongest Election Lawsuits in history.”
10 Key Points of the lawsuit, which can be read in full at SaveArizonaFund.com:
· Cyber Expert Clay Parikh: Machine Failures that Arizona voters experienced on election day could not have occurred absent intentional misconduct. In summary, the errors were the result of deliberate actions and could have been prevented.
· Between 15,603 and 29,257 Republican voters disenfranchised. Over 300,000 mail-in ballots had no chain of custody. This is a violation of Arizona law.
· Whistleblowers: Tens of thousands of illegal ballots counted, many with little to no signature verification.
· 59% of the 223 Voting Centers in Maricopa County had printer and tabulator failure on election day. Reminder: Election Day Voters went for 3 to 1 for Kari Lake. Clear voter disenfranchisement in primarily red districts (Rich Baris Numbers)
· Uncounted “Door 3 Ballots” were co-mingled with already tabulated ballots. There is strong reason to believe the actual number of door 3 ballots is far greater than the reported 16,724
· Katie Hobbs and Stephen Richer both colluded with the federal government to censor constituents. This is election interference and a violation of the First Amendment.
· Conflicts of Interest:
o Bill Gates – Spent the last two years obstructing every election integrity effort in AZ and contributed to a PAC that sought to undermine “America First” candidates
o Stephen Richer – Formed and used a well-funded PAC to defeat Kari Lake
o Katie Hobbs Secretary of State – governed over her own election
o Steven Gallardo – he is now a member of Katie Hobbs’ transition team.
· Runbeck Whistleblower says 298,942 early ballots had no chain of custody.
· Maricopa County adds 25,000 ballots to totals AFTER election day.
· Video footage, first-hand accounts, and expert testimony directly contradict Maricopa County officials’ public statements deliberately attempting to downplay these events.
These points are all thoroughly supported by the affidavits of whistleblowers within the system and backed by written expert testimony.
In addition to skillfully laid out details of a completely botched election day, the lawsuit also names Secretary of State Hobbs as a corrupt operator who successfully silenced her political enemy’s freedom of speech by demanding Twitter take down their tweets which were critical of her.
The relief sought includes throwing out illegal ballots, which would result in Lake’s rightful win over Hobbs in the November 8th election, or result in a new election conducted in Maricopa County, with a special master as administrator. In addition, inspection of the “signature verified” ballots that are highly questionable because of whistleblower testimony, is requested as relief in Lake’s suit.
via The Gateway Pundit