ELON MUSK IS OBVIOUSLY A DOCUMENTED SUPER-FRAUD4 min read
Twitter’s fraudulent source code story yesterday attempts to throw shade on the real source code story—the theft of Ohio-based Leader Technologies’ social networking invention in 2001
Why is it fraudulent? Because Twitter claims to own its social networking code and fails to disclose the true owner: Leader Technologies, Columbus, Ohio
Twitter has thus committed fraud on the court by certifying that it has right, title and interest in its social networking code when it does not.
Twitter is certifying their ownership of a stolen vehicle!
Twitter received the invention from the IBM Eclipse Foundation and never invented anything. https://twitter.com/EclipseFdn
Twitter and Facebook obstructed justice in 2009 when they contracted with Sec. of State Hillary Clinton (during the Leader v. Facebook patent infringement trial) for “an election winning template” (read: election fraud)
Featherweight Twitter legal & technical shills were propped up to hide Twitter’s intellectual property theft (Elon Musk and Twitters shill engineers invented nothing); CTO Parag Agrawal has been a fraud, presiding over stolen property
See Doc. 01, Request for Subpoena, (Filed Mar. 24, 2023). Twitter, Inc. v. GitHub, Inc., 3:23-mc-80090-LJC (LGBTQ Magistrate Judge Lisa J. Cisneros), NDCA. Pacer.
Twitter’s attorney Rachel Herrick Kassabian (California Bar No. 191060) has certified Twitter’s filing fraudulently. She should be sanctioned and disbarred for filing false statements.
The chief judge, Richard Seeborg, should be sanctioned for political grandstanding in assigning an inexperienced, lowly magistrate and LGBTQ virtue signaler Lisa J. Cisneros, to such a high profile subject as intellectual property theft.
The world awoke yesterday to a flood of MSM coverage of a Twitter source code subpoena filed Friday in the Northern District Court of California.
In lockstep, the MSM lemmings fired off pro-Twitter propaganda worldwide. Just coincidence? LOL.
· New York Times: Twitter Says Parts of Its Source Code Were Leaked Online
· BBC (UK): Elon Musk: Twitter says parts of source code leaked online
· London Times (UK): Twitter says parts of source code leaked online
· Daily Telegraph (UK): Elon Musk says Twitter is worth $24bn less than when he …
· The Guardian (UK): Twitter takes legal action after source code leaked online
· British Herald: Twitter Is Now Worth $20 Billion, Parts Source Code Leaked
· Bloomberg: Twitter Source Code Leak Turns Into Hunt for Perpetrator.
· CNN: Twitter says portions of source code leaked online
· ABC-Disney: Twitter hunts Github user who posted source code online
· CNBC: Twitter source code leaked online, court filings show
· AP News: Twitter hunts Github user who posted source code online
· Reuters (Rothschilds): Parts of Twitter source code leaked online, court filing shows
· NPR: Twitter says parts of its source code were leaked online
· CBS News: Twitter reports source code leak, seeks identity of those …
· NBC News: Twitter says parts of its source code were leaked online
· New York Post: Parts of Twitter’s source code leaked online: report
· Fox Business: Twitter says parts of platform’s source code were leaked …
· Washington Post: Twitter says parts of source code posted online, seeks leaker
· Axios: Twitter says source code leaked online — court filings
· Fortune: Twitter, Elon Musk say part of source code leaked online
· Financial Times: Twitter takes legal action over source code leak
· India Times: Twitter hunts Github user who posted source code online
· U.S. News & World Report: Twitter Hunts Github User Who Posted Source Code Online
· San Francisco Standard: Twitter Source Code Leaked Online
· Voice of America: Twitter: Parts of its Source Code Leaked Online
· Australian Financial Review: Parts of Twitter source code leaked online
· Stars and Stripes: Twitter: Parts of its source code leaked online
· New York Daily News: Twitter says parts of its source code has leaked online
· Japan Times: Twitter says parts of its source code were leaked online
· Daily Beast: Twitter’s Source Code Leaked On Github Months Ago: Report
· Mercury News: Twitter hunts Github user who posted company’s source ..
· Yahoo News: Parts of Twitter source code leak online
Tellingly, not a single “news” outlet even identified the legal case number.
Here is the filing. We also include related information about the NEWBIE magistrate judge assigned and the LIGHTWEIGHT attorney who filed for Twitter.
Doc. 01, Request for Subpoena, (Filed Mar. 24, 2023). Twitter, Inc. v. GitHub, Inc., :23-mc-80090-LJC (LGBTQ Magistrate Judge Lisa J. Cisneros), NDCA. Pacer.
This Twitter Court, and the attorneys involved, are a disgrace to America and their own (shattered) integrity. They have no shame. These Babylonian Radhanites will do anything for profit, including sell their souls.2023-03-24-Doc-01-Request-for-Subpoena-TWITTER-INC-v-GITHUB-INC-3-23-mc-80090-LJC-LGBTQ-Magistrate-Judge-Lisa-J-Cisneros-NDCA-Pacer-Filed-Mar-24-2023
SOURCE: Michael T. McKibben, Leader.com